Magnum Opus by Sujoy

Copyright 2007 | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Mail me at :sujoy.singha[at]gmail[dot]com

Index of Movies

I have been reviewing movies for quite some time now. Here I have the index of all those which I have reviewed on this website.

Magnum Opus Index of Movie Reviews.


As you all know, I have moved to my new website

OneKnightStands.net



It also has movie reviews, and the Index page is given below.

OneKnightStands Movie Review Index.


Hope you enjoy reading them.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW ADDRESS





Hi everyone. We have moved from this address to

OneKnightStands.net

Check out the new site for all my latest posts on Movies, Music, Pop Culture, Humor and much more.

Aah : SIN CITY

I have been bloggin' a lot about movies. For once, lemme grab my armchair and just relax and view the spectacle , that is Frank Miller's Sin City. A week before the worldwide release of the next Frank Miller adaptation 300, I give you ladies and gentlemen, Sin City. Enjoy.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Sin City is a bustling, violent metropolis where the police department is as corrupt as the streets are deadly. In this movie, we follow three stories, the central of which involves Marv, a tough-as-nails and nearly indestructible street fighter who goes on a rampage of vengeance when he falls for a beautiful woman who is killed while lying in bed with him at her side.

Starring: Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis, Benicio Del Toro, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood...
Directed by: Robert Rodriguez, Frank Miller
Produced by: Robert Rodriguez, Frank Miller, Elizabeth Avellan


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home